Members of the Centennial Parklands Foundation are people who love Centennial Parklands and who want to see them cared for and enjoyed by many generations to come.
How Members help
The Membership program broadens the resources and capacity of the Foundation to directly support environmental and educational projects across the Parklands which would not ordinarily be achieved.
How else do Members help?
Members provide direct financial, physical and networking support for the Parklands. In addition, Members also assist by:
- participating in one of the Parklands' Volunteer Programs
- supporting various Parklands' fundraising and members events
- providing access and contacts for philanthropic and corporate sponsorship opportunities
- providing strategic advice to the Foundation Board of Governors on the direction and priorities of the Foundation
The Foundation is eager to hear from Members who may have unique skills, experience or networks that can also support the objectives of the Foundation.
- invitation to Friends forum and thank you event
- subscription to seasonal eNewsletter
- recognition on our website (optional)
- name on our recognition board (optional)
- recognition in the Centennial Parklands Foundation Annual Report (optional)
- 100% tax deductibility
....and much more throughout the year!
Become a Member now
Membership is $52 per year, or $145 for three years. Membership fees are a tax deductible gift to the Centennial Parklands Foundation.
To become a Member of the Centennial Parklands Foundation:
Enquiries about advocacy
We have received numerous enquiries regarding advocacy on behalf of Centennial Parklands. While the Foundation does not presently have a formal advocacy program, we would like to make you aware of the Centennial Parklands Community Consultative Committee.
This Committee has been established under legislation to provide strategic policy and issue advice to the Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust, who are responsible for management and planning for Centennial Parklands.