- About Us
- How you can help
- Latest News
- Upcoming Events
- Our supporters
Centennial Parklands is a significant cultural and natural landscape in the heart of the Sydney metropolitan area. The Parklands is a place of historic, social and environmental significance, and receives around 12 million visits a year.
While popular, this has resulted in many competing and changing demands for the Parklands use and enjoyment.
In the background is one immutable fact - Centennial Parklands is a self-funded public parklands. Only around 3% of our budget comes from the NSW Government. We must generate the remaining 97% to keep these Parklands alive, accessible and sustainable - environmentally sustainable, socially sustainable and financially sustainable.
To cope with these pressures we focus much of our efforts at funding a wide range of Parklands improvement projects every year to improve the Parklands facilities, environment, infrastructure, general presentation and improve overall management.
We cannot do this alone, however, and require assistance from the corporate and philanthropic communities to help deliver these projects and sustain these Parklands for future generations.
We have earmarked a number of environmental, educational and heritage projects that require major funding and support over the next 12 months and beyond to ensure these projects come to fruition.
In addition to taxation benefits, recognition and sponsorship benefit packages can be customised to ensure maximum returns on an investment in the Parklands.
If you can support one of these projects personally or you are able to refer an opportunity to a corporate company to sponsor one as a part of their sustainability program, please contact us on (02) 9339 6699 or email email@example.com