SUPPORT YOUR PARKLANDS
Centennial Parklands is one of the world’s most visited public parklands welcoming over 31 million visitors each year. Known as ‘the lungs of the city’, this critical green belt in the heart of Sydney provides a vital connection with nature for the physical, mental and social well-being of the community. Centennial Parklands Foundation is a charitable organisation that exists to raise funds to protect this free public green space for generations to come.
There are several ways you can show your support for the Parklands to include:
- Join the Centennial Parklands Foundation Giving Circle and make an annual donation.
- Donate to a specific project.
- Make a gift to the Legacy Fund.
- Dedicate a bench within the Parklands.
- Leave a gift in your will.
For further information please select the area you are interested in below or contact the foundation team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9339 6653.